Pages

Translate

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Week 267 One Layer Sentiment

So I had what I thought was a good idea for this challenge over at Less is more....lets just say it didn't quite turn out the way I saw it in my head lol...

anyway I wanted to make a thank you card with a big bold  thanks on the front of the card,I cut out a a thanks to use as a mask and sponged around it with some ink...so far so good I liked it....then I used the flat end of a skewer dripped in paint to go around the masking again :( it did turn out how I pictured it.....it looks so messy  .... but its how we learn LOL

So I took my idea in a different direction same thanks and out lining but I used my silhouette pens instead and I think this makes a cute thank you note card


thanks for coming to take a peek!

7 comments:

  1. What a shame about the paint outlining - it was a great idea! Your final version looks fab though, and really neatly done. You've obviously got a steady hand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks AMAZING! What a fabulous technique!
    The sentiment certainly is centre stage!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is more"

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card. Very interesting technique and the sentiment certainly pops! Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! What a brilliant, CAS and clever one layer card. Love it. Thanks for sharing with us at Less is More this week. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great idea and I love your second card. Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. How stylish and pretty it looks
    Ps : I am having a celebration on my blog with prizes...would love to have you join in.Here is the link : 5 Million Page-views Celebration

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your sketchy flowers work so will with the outline sentiment.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog